Student Visa

U.S. Student Visa (F-1 Visa) 

F1visa Student visa

U.S. Student Visa

The United States has the most prestigious academic training centers in the world. Each year over seven hundred thousand students from all over the world come to study in the United States. Certain US Immigration laws permit students to work while they are in school, and sometimes after graduation. Given the limited capacity of educational institutions, every year a large number of student applications are turned down during the admission process. The main reasons for the rejection of an applicant’s case are the applicant’s lack of familiarity with the admission systems, mistakes in choosing the university and inaccuracies in completing and sending the required documents. For this reason, many American educational institutions have agencies for recruiting international students. With a full grasp of international student admission system, these agencies offer a variety of services to their clients. East West Consulting Company, thanks to its experienced lawyers and consultants in the field for obtaining student visas in the United States, is honored to assist you in this process. The students aspiring to study in United States high schools, colleges and universities in various academic levels can use the admission and student visa services offered by our company.

Generally there are three type of Visas related to education in U.S.

An F-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa for those wishing to study in the U.S. You must file an F-1 visa application if you plan on entering the US to attend a university or college, high school, private elementary school, seminary, conservatory, language training program, or other academic institution. F-1 students are expected to complete their studies by the expiration date on their I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status) which is provided by the US college or university that the student has been accepted to and will attend.

Spouse and Children

Spouse and children under the age of 21 can company the applicant and apply for an F-2 Visa

The J-1 visa in the United States is for people who wish to take part in work-and-study-based exchange and visitor programs in the U.S. These programs are sponsored by an educational or other nonprofit institution, which must be accredited through the Exchange Visitor Program designated by the U.S. State Department. J-1 exchange visitors come to the United States to teach, study, receive training, or demonstrate special skills. The J1 visa is meant for students who need practical training that is not available to them in their home country, and the training must be directly related to their academic program

Spouse and Children

Spouse and children under the age of 21 can company the applicant and apply for an J-2 Visa

The M-1 visa is for nonacademic or vocational studies. M-1 visa holders for technical and vocational programs are not permitted to work during the course of their studies. The M-1 student visa applicants must have evidence that sufficient funds are immediately available to pay all tuition and living costs for the entire period of intended stay.

Spouse and Children

Spouse and children under the age of 21 can company the applicant and apply for an M-2 Visa

Why Study In United States?

Of the 1.2 million students pursuing post secondary education outside their home countries, more than one-third choose to study in the United States.


Academic Excellence

The United States has one of the world`s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually most of the fields. At the undergraduate level, excellent programs exist in traditional as well as professional fields. At the graduate level, students often have the opportunity to work directly with some of the finest minds in the world.

Variety of Educational Opportunities

The education system in the United States has something for everyone. Some U.S. colleges and universities stress abroad educational principles: others stress practical, employment-related skills; and still others specialize in technical fields, the arts, or social sciences. As a result, if you are looking for an institution where you can study a particular field – no matter how unusual or specific – you can usually find several from which to choose in the United States.

Global Education

Experience in an international setting is a marketable commodity. Your long-term career prospects can be enhanced by and experience that develops self-confidence, independence, and cross-cultural skills – attributes that are in high demand with employers worldwide.

Campus Life

U.S. universities provide a rich variety of academic, cultural and athletic activities that add new dimensions to your educational experience and also help you make new friends.

F1 Visa Student Visa for US

Support Services for International Students

At most Universities, services from the international student office help students from abroad to live and learn in their new environment. From orientation programs at the beginning of your degree program to assistance with resumes as your get ready to graduate, you will find people at the university and in the community who are interested in your success.

Our Focus and Services:

F1 Visa, Academic Students

The F-1 Visa allows students to enter the U.S. as a full-time student at an accredited college, university, seminary, conservatory, academic high school, elementary school, or other academic institution or in a language-training program. The student must be enrolled in a program or course of study that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate, and the school must be authorized by the U.S. government to accept international students.

F-2 Visa:  Spouse or Child of F-1 Visa Holder

The spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 of an F-1 Visa holder are eligible for F-2 status, and may stay in the US as long as the primary student remains in legal F-1 status. The spouse and unmarried children can apply for F-2 visas, and either accompany or follow to join the F-1 Visa holder in the U.S

Why Choose OKVISA?

Becoming part of the more than 640,000 international students studying in the United States is exciting! There are many elements to consider when applying into a university to apply for an I-20 (University Acceptance). Due to many factors such as different university deadlines, guidelines and requirements many international students are not successful in obtaining their I-20. While the first step to apply for a U.S. Student Visa is obtaining an I-20,

Our team of professional consultants at OKVISA work together with representatives from universities to help students quickly apply and obtain an I-20 which is the first step in the process of applying for a Student Visa.